Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Curious Cat

This is one of my favorite drawings. It's the only drawing that I've done with genuine excitement and focus. I drew the cat as I saw it on paper, and I'm really happy how it turned out. 

Dare I say, I think it looks more adorable than the original!

I'm not really sure how long I worked on this drawing, but I think three hours is an accurate guess. An experienced artist would've completed this drawing in five minutes, but this is just my second drawing with color pencils.



Completed: 21 October 2012
Time Spent: 3 hours
Materials: Artist's Loft and Crayola color pencils
Paper: Strathmore 400 black drawing paper, 9x12

Reference Image: 



Join me at visualscanner.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is turned on to prevent spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...